I bought a wig on Amazon!!
Brown Sugar Human Blended Lace Front Wig – BS206 (#SR2/REDVELVET) by ISIS HAIR
I’ve been wanting to do something different with my hair for a while now but I was a wishy washy mess when it came to making a decision. Finally what started as a trim turned into a cut which morphed into looking for a wig on Amazon. I spoke with my husband and this was the best routine to avoid any further scissor happy moments.
I looked up red wigs then human hair red wigs then affordable wigs and this pooped up some where during my search. I liked what I saw but was very uncertain about the color as I am of a darker shade and don’t like anything that makes me stand out too much. But after consulting with my husband I decided to take the plunge plus I knew my sister would look great with this color so it wouldn’t be a complete waste of money.
Below are pictures of the wig on me, packaging and instructions. I am by no means a wig expert but I used to buy a lot of them and often so I wanted to review this one based on the knowledge I’ve gained from previous experience.
- color looks okay on my skin tone but does take a confident person to wear as it is very bright
- color is beautiful
- lace seems short and somewhat stiff but very user friendly
- I’m not sure how wide the lace part is on other wigs (this is my first lace front) but for my large head it seemed short
- should mention I didn’t braid it down properly
- full with minimal shedding
- standard wig packaging
- no smell
- loved the instructions for installing the unit and washing
- comes with double-sided tape
Overall I liked the wig but gave to my sister because I wasn’t comfortable with the color. I plan on buying the same wig in a different color and I will definitely buy more wigs from this brand/ seller.
While this post isn’t sponsored by anyone, I was able to buy it with gift cards I accumulated through taking surveys. I still worked for the gift cards but it wasn’t part of actual regular income more like things I do while my son is napping on me. I have also purchased other things this way. I will try to note when I do but if I forget you can always ask if you’re curious 🙂