- All pieces fit into the container easily
- Cuttable pieces have sturdy velcro
- Container can be opened by toddler
- my son actually found this very amusing so it is kind of like an additional toy!
- Food is realistic with seeds/ core
- My husband and I enjoy playing with this because of the cuttable food
- Image on Amazon shows stainless steel pots, pans and additional utensils but what I received was plastic pink & red and no additional utensils (not including knife as that wasn’t shown to be steel)
- Note – I was charged a lower than what I originally saw so the lower price might have reflected the adjustment in product
- Must use back & forth motion to cut food because chopping (one movement) doesn’t work easily
- Husband pointed out this is usually how you cut which makes it more realistic however I like to chop because it’s fun 😉
- Easy for toddler to lose pieces so parent has to make sure all food items are put back together
- already lost 2 pieces so we only have 1/2 of an apple and steak not a big deal but worth mentioning
Overall: I would buy this again because my son loves it and he can cook mommy lunch. I would prefer to be notified if the items will be different than what was shown as the set pictured looked more like my cookware which is what I was going for but again my son doesn’t care and still really enjoys the set. The link shows all the items I received in the set and you can see my son’s little hand as he’s too excited to wait for me to finish recording.